diary
hello dear, have begun work spring and I'm busy putting in place the garden, clean it from all grass, reading and studying what could be the best treatment to make it more fertile and healthy, today I started to make a simple digging that will help me to aerate the soil organic fertilizer addizionerò then, I was pleased that there are many worms and this is a positive sign the earth is good and so they have a good life there, the first daffodils are blooming, the crocuses and the trees are throwing a lot of new shoots , I look forward to the flowering of my little (for now) soulangena magnolia, which is soft pink flowers with white cup-shaped, I can not wait!
what else to say sorry if I'm a bit long to publish the tutorial, you have a large place in my thoughts and I will satisfy the needs of all :-) a salutone ritaeilgiardinaggio
0 comments:
Post a Comment