Monday, March 29, 2010

Pet Containment System Wiring Patterns

The violet and the Butterfly (the poet Trilussa)


A Vorta, 'na Butterfly
half black and half yellow, if placed on the Viola

without even salutalla, without
dije 'N word.
The Purple
sorry for them so neglected, he said it clearly
je:
-Are you rude! Thou hast
pijato noffink noffink
by one foot (1) salad? I
so'er grazzioso flower more, more fragrant
de 'I'm Monno,
so 'ciumaca (2) and there I lay nun,
so' cute and m'annisconno. Nun de
care 'is next to
nettles and chicory:
nun me press (3), this arrogance I nun:
so' modest and I'm proud!
If so 'fresh, I go to a deaf
in the hands of the ladies;
dried, I know a thing;
dry, I take care of cold ..... er
Sooner or later I 'always the same,
always beautiful, always bona:
all'ommini and women like you,
to whatever person.
You, of artronne, sei 'na beast
nun understand certain things ....-
Butterfly j'arispose:
-Damn, what modesty!

an attractive basket
2
3 I do not care

0 comments:

Post a Comment