Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vehicle Auctions Fredericton

sensible

Everything is dark. I see only one light at the end of the corridor. I run to her I want to get to the end. I want to go out and be at peace.
Step by step, the breath is getting shorter, and yet I run. Yes, I run and I'll stop.
Through the darkness that seems to envelop me in a dream. The sweat runs down his forehead. I run and I will continue until the end. I press on toward the light that will give me peace. I know .. I know, I'll be fine when I arrived.
Fatigue me bend your legs, a tear drops from time to time and light, the light is there ...
now my legs no longer hold I go on all fours, crawl on his elbows.
The blood comes out from the knees, I do not see anything, only the light that is getting closer ... closer: we are ahead.
I see my picture set in a mirror: The light that all this time I followed was only a vague reflection.
'm too tired to take a new path .. stay here sitting in the illusion of a dream ... immersed in a world that is not mine. Dispersed between nowhere and goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment