Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Shower Curtains Beach Theme

Eppie Bordei TU IU

Well this post is dedicated to a friend who turns 18 today. He is sad because
sees time run off the hands ... I think I'm wasting a life.
For me, he is living in the best way.
writes from the heart, and that in itself makes him eternal law all he can and therefore has a brilliant mind, a critical mind is not indifferent. He plays bass, he studied music with passion, comforts his friends, known to love so sincere.
Sometimes it is difficult and is too proud to admit his own mistake, but all this makes her "excuse" a word coveted and valuable.
Thanks. Yes, I say thanks for being there always, to be able to forgive me for my mistakes, thank you because you are a true friend and sincere thanks because no you're gone: Thanks to exist. Happy 18th birthday
BR1! I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment