Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Matreshka Calling Cards



Dear Diary this year in the care of my plants I'm trying to be environmentally friendly, using as little chemicals as possible, unfortunately I could not particularly care for the roses feel bound from using them, are very unhappy about this, and not to have found solutions that were more consistent with my way of being and doing green.
Talking with people, peasants, workers have discovered that these diseases exist today and, as such, which once did not exist or existed in a minor way, and this makes me think it was propio initial use and then more and more of these substances to have created this new situation, I do not know how, but it is as if he had sown the wind and now we were gathering storm, cmq back to me the only trick that I found for now was to cut the diseased leaves and throw them, I am aware that this is a gimmick that serves poor and little, and that this device spoils the aesthetics of the plant (although I am having to make choices little of the aesthetic factor considering it less important) but the only one that I found so far and honestly I do not know if I can find others in the future, these diseases are too strong too strong, the powdery mildew that has taken my Rose was treated twice already and have not yet managed to defeat him, take me discouragement ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment