cubes panzanella
Here. Session. Without leave. No plane. No train. Do not expect a postcard. One of those who do not send more.
The usual movements, riots and daily summer storms!
And then, after almost four weeks I am publishing the panzanella! And I can not avoid confession ...
Panzanella not love at all. Its texture gives off a repulsive force uncontrollable ... but in this version is really inviting. Trust me, you, like me, were afraid to dinner every summer!
not carry the recipe, needless to say. The ingredients are that of traditional rustic Tuscan cuisine!
panzanella I would say that tolerates only a few colors, of green onions, fresh basil, a coast celery and a cucumber, fresh tomato red and yellow of extra virgin olive oil!
suggest to play in advance. In this version, the bread is cut into cubes and toasted in the oven with a pinch of salt. I soak the bread seasoned tomatoes. The oil and vinegar joined them in a unique blend. You may make layers! Bread, tomatoes, onions, celery, cucumber, sprinkle with olive oil & vinegar and there you go again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment