Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Teeth Whitening Anchorage Price

the two pests ... red and green cubes


the two pests of eggplant Parmigiana ... red and green

I relented. I wanted to bring the first made by the eggplant parmigiana summer garden. I did not. The persistent rain of recent weeks has delayed the joy of harvest. All postponed. The magical satisfaction, great flavors, tiring watering, the thrill of Sautee the vegetables from our garden. Tonight a new inspection. The wicker basket is ready for collection. Even his shoes. And if I did not do to bring home all the good things? There are volunteers? From 18.oo. ..

ingredients
  • an eggplant
  • two pieces of mozzarella
  • three handfuls of grated parmesan
  • 40 g of dried tomatoes in oil
  • 7 / 8 capers
  • two cloves of garlic, fresh basil
  • pine
  • oregano extra virgin olive
  • salt & pepper & chilli
tick, wash and dry the eggplant, cut into slices and grill in a hot frying pan. Change to the mixer in the tomatoes, adding the capers, fresh basil, garlic, oregano, extra virgin olive oil, salt & pepper. Change to the mixer fresh basil, yes, it is the garden, a clove of garlic, pine nuts and parmesan. Add the olive oil and a dash of lemon to keep the green alive and well.
Spread the bottom of a baking dish a teaspoon of green pesto sauce, a teaspoon of red pesto, a layer of eggplant slices , add the slices of mozzarella, sprinkle with Parmesan and continue with the rest of the ingredients. Cover the pan with a sheet of aluminum foil and bake for about 15 minutes. Remove the aluminum after the first ten minutes. I chose the portions and then the cooking times are shorter than usual!

0 comments:

Post a Comment