Monday, November 29, 2010
How To Convert An Sdhc To Sd
Why ... when I'm behind the lens I see my world.
Before me is the reality, but the lens is interposed between my eye and what is the tangible world.
I put into place. Legs apart, knees slightly bent. My hands hold the machine: A ready to shoot, the other lens.
look good on my subject. I focus. And at that moment the reality is no more. There's just my world. Click
. Everything disappears for a moment. The time to steal a breath of soul. The air is trapped in the lungs, inflating them and remains there.
capture a moment that there will never be and will live only in memory. I take the lens from the eye e. .. everything is as before.
Taking too many photos. At that time are beautiful and full of meaning. Then time passes, they remain there ... everything changes and they do not.
You realize after a while that the photos you've taken the previous year reflecting something that now is no more. Here comes the melancholy
e. .. everything keeps changing, but they do not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment