Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Diagram Of Small Sail Boat

points Oversight

Titian and Caio meet:
T: "It was completely white ... white ... white!"
C: "No it was black I say!"
T: "I saw with my own eyes that I was white!"
C: "You are mistaken, he was black"
T: "It was white and had tiny black streaks "
C:" Ah then admit it was black with white specks? "
T:" Are you my Mother Coccione I told you I was not black and white stripes that was black! "
C: "But you heard what you say? see that he was black but had some very large white spots that almost obscured the black ... but it was black! "
T:" I said I was black with white specks "
C:" Well that was completely white I tell you! "
T:" NO! was completely black I saw him! "
and ended as well as ideas for reversing the fight again, this is the classic example of what happens when you talk with your / a best friend and try to bring forward your argument, but before the estimation of person in front of you and through his words you can change your mind ... but that very often the change too ...:) and maybe that's the beauty of ' friendship to be 2 but actually belonged to the point of sacrificing their own ideas for the other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment