because leaves of onion?
I feel duty-bound introduce this blog with an explanation of the title ... in fact I think all those who have stumbled or stumble (yes, I know this word has an ominous sound ..) on this page will wonder why a title so weird ...
to explain is quite simple, because for this you need to thank my grandmother, yes ... well is not that she has voluntarily suggested this slogan ... but when I was little I always felt about her "accident happened for a leaf of onion "and I came to my wonderful 17 years without having a vague idea of \u200b\u200bexactly what my grandmother meant by this term. Then the lighting, maybe it's just a simple mistake, since My grandmother has never happen to anyone until now, but I've explained myself well: the onion leaves are thin, so maybe what she calls "an accident happened to a leaf of onion "those were avoidable, that occurred for a distraction ... so frivolous ...
for the same reason I got to mind the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving this blog ... a Mega-onion made of many thin layers of nonsense ... and then I want to deepen knowledge and maybe exchange ideas. So welcome to my blog!
PS: Is there anyone among you who knew of "a leaf of onions?"
0 comments:
Post a Comment