My love affair
I decided: I husband with my scooter! Yes
now the irrevocable decision. He has too many positives:
1. She takes me where ever I want and decide how fast I am.
2. It makes it clear: when something is wrong, change the tone of voice, no sulking! And if I did not notice: he becomes a different color depending on what you want!
3. I leave my space.
4. There's always when I need him!
5. Do not leave items of his property in my purse, than am I doing the opposite.
6. Do not betray me, never has any exit alone with him.
7. I expect all the time in the house.
8. I do not ever make haste with the usual phrases: "Hurry is late" or "But what does it take to go down the stairs?" or "Have not we find that after parking!"
Well ... it is perfect!
0 comments:
Post a Comment