The Wonder
always entered the room noiselessly. He sat down and watched him play. His hands were so soft keys, light as a feather.
He dared not speak, the atmosphere was talking to her.
He then rose, gave her a pat and left the room. Property watched his love object and expected him to return his gaze.
That time he got up from the ground and moved away. He sat on the stool and whispered a shy, "Hello" To his great surprise
the piano said.
"Ma. But you talk?"
"Sure What questions are you doing? "
" Sorry, "said the little girl a little intimidated by the response so cold," Forgive me, but I had never heard "
" Have you ever thought that perhaps I did not want to talk? "
" mmm ... no .. I had discarded this hypothesis ... and ... but why only now you decided to talk to me? Every day I come here hoping to get a look ... but you've never seen! "
" Wonderful! "
" What? "
" The answer to your question is: Wonder "
" I still can not understand "
" Until now you have always remained in the corner, waiting for me to call you, but never took the initiative to come to you myself. Today Read the wonder you did ... "
" Sorry to interrupt you but ... what is the wonder? "
" The wonder is ... it's like when you fall in love ... all of a sudden you're happy, it can take a moment or a lifetime, but you're happy ... it's like ... like a Christmas gift unwrapped with your family ... like when a friend gives you his confidence is a surprise. "
" Ah ... I begin to understand ... "
" The wonder is seen from the eyes, but you have to be careful ... "
" Why? Can I become blind? "
" No, absolutely ninth ... ... your eyes are so pure, you have to be careful because the wonder, over the years, she flees "
" Where are you? "
" In the wind too many ... the freezing winters and sweep away "
" How can I prevent it? "
" Play "
" But how? I do not know how to play! And then what ?..."
"Well I can teach you ... and you can play whenever you want ..."
"Really?"
The child and the plan so they became secret lovers. Every day we consume the their love and soul of the small melted the harmonies of the plan. Time passed quickly and envious tried several times to steal the wonder, but could not ever. They belonged to you. Love, you know, overcome barriers, time and obstacles with his curiosity, surprise and wonder live forever.
0 comments:
Post a Comment