capture moments between the plate and iron deficiency
Today I went to the hairdresser. He was very
waiting for me, her hair was in total depression and needed to eliminate those peaks that unraveled branched, nesting, intertwined, proliferate as branches of my head.
I do wash your hair, then I sit, Assunta bestrides the brush cutter and start cutting everything and more.
hair dryer, it makes me a wrinkle smooth, easy-to-good girl and I was ready to go home.
of a sudden I check from behind a guy in his seventies intent to investigate.
"How old is he?" he asks politely. "17" I replied with a smile. Assunta
turns to the man and asks: "What do you mean you think this girl has iron deficiency?"
The man do more than "Well it's obvious!" exclaims, and I think "but what obvious? from what you see?".
"I think the girl here- is he still with that air of one who knows a lot-also has an irregular cycle "I am puzzled by the emergence
blush.
" True? "he presses, I feel embarrassed so I answer with a" ... already "
" eh sisi you see, "he says, and I keep thinking" but from what? "
Then begins his monologue by great actor. The bull's eye is upon him and all the rest obscure.
"Well young lady you see, she is 17 years old, has a skin stiffened by a few pimples here and there, this makes me think that she definitely will not have a homogeneous distribution and continuous hormone, most likely a girl will also be moody, his brain will not be enough oxygen and this will certainly be the door to a nice little girl ... I say that this provision ulterirmente somewhat sporadic, the hormones also leads to water retention on the buttocks, which will certainly not feel at ease with itself and cause a problem of socialization ... I think that if she had not a girl like that would be attractive even a few friends because her character makes it rather unpleasant ... but the new generation tends apparently knows no more privacy than once .. "I was nothing short
upset and while he was still rocking in her voice I thought, "Who are you? Who asked you anything? But above all you come to me to talk about privacy that I have analyzed all the holes of my legs without cellulite that I take it even jeans? you that they're filling these holes so many stupid things that I now have a bigger ass than Jennifer Lopez! You come to me talk about my friends and my good looks after me said that dead bodies are WHITE IRON DEFICIENCY WITH THE Big Butt pimples and cellulite ???!!!... but I'll swear I'll burn the house, you lame the dog and I'll kill the children! "
" But .. "
" Yes ... but if she interrupts me though! "he says with air impatiently.
" Excuse me, "I replied politely
... bla bla bla ... I think she still manages to fill its hormonal imbalances with its intelligence ... I think she is a girl, however brilliant, but it uses intelligence as a center of attraction and not as a communication tool ... blablabla "he continued with his jargon that great doctor and I kept thinking," What are you saying? But what does it mean? But you will not be bored listening to his voice ???.... but no! I can not go wrong ... so do the relatives dottorone and then tell me if my wife SI offers make up a prescription?! but should be back in Milan ... Tornaco "
After an hour and a half we were still there ... I am dumb as a fish and he finally ends up to celebrate itself ...
his foul language.
" You do not say anything? " he says with a satisfied air.
"Well said everything .... thank you and goodbye "I get up and I'm leaving.
Well, after all, also said that he thinks are a very intelligent girl, beautiful, two qualities in a thousand is not a bad result! ... but what I do not understand how he managed to talk for an hour and a half to figure out my whole person and to reach this conclusion only by domada, "according to her she has iron deficiency?"
0 comments:
Post a Comment