Freedom
had told me not to, but I had this obsession since I was a child.
dreamed of flying and I wanted to do it freely, without invasive means too that keeps me from feeling a 'eagle.
was what I called it: the eagle.
I've never listened when you mock me behind my back. No, they did not understand and I do not care. I have always lived with only my dreams, I have always been enough.
That day, after months of research and information, I went to the top of the mountain. The cold air cut through me like a sharp knife face and my stomach twisted, I gripped bites of fear: she my faithful friend, always accompanied me on every trip, every experience, never leaves me.
The mist obscured the view, but I knew that mountain in memory, not even the most needed him.
I had also dreamed a thousand times: I knew every stone.
I tied the rope in the setpoint. Seemed to hold up well.
lit a cigarette. I like to smoke prior to any experience. Calmed me, reassured me, I rocked the mind and makes my body lighter. Every shot seemed like a breath of life. The cigarette was over ... the air just smoked it for me, I thought that maybe it was better that way.
I took a look at the still barren land, bare like me any reassurance.
I was well connected. I felt ready. I approached the precipice opened wings e. .. I became an eagle.
0 comments:
Post a Comment