Delirium (who can read this posting seven wins in Latin) The final number
So today was the day like many others, and for that very reason deserves to be told (it is the days when nothing happens again to be the most beautiful).
So I decided to wake up early to finish to study physics, a field somewhat tricky, but when the alarm has decided to play at 6, I decided to take another half hour of sleep.
At 6 and a half times the alarm sounds again, but I decided to turn it off ... I have not the strength to open your eyes! At 7
get my father for making me get up in the room and decides to jump to fish on the bed. I do bear with the advertising of snacks, I head, rumbling toward the kitchen.
And here the first moment of terror, no coffee!
He had finished my sweet daddy. I decided to suppress my killer instinct and direct me in the bathroom.
finished preparing go out: the hair menopeggio bag slipped from one shoulder only because the other shoulder backpack was half destroyed, the shoes still untied for the haste and physics book in hand from which fly pages that end up fluttering along the stairwell.
Arrive at school, oddly enough time, and go down the hall.
My classmates are all well: I do not! I need a coffee! now!
but of course I forgot ... I can not take the money out of haste. Log
Professor of Physics who decides to spare, another preferred prey. An endless series of "bla bla" and various exercises that I do not understand, but I pretend to understand in order to convince myself to be able to understand!
I think physicists are all stupid, I do not want to be mean but my book says that:
when you press a toothpaste tube from the entrance DOUGH COMES TO THE PRINCIPLE OF PASCAL.
But we reason that an attempt to find an explanation for why a toothpaste leaves the tube is not well! But above all, should not have anything to do!
Think of a woman with three children who does the shopping, washing clothes, ironing, stretching, sewing, bring their children to school, the dog to pee, bring lunch to her husband at work, preparing dinner: There will never have time to think about crap like that! did not care to know why the toothpaste leaves the tube! He has too many things to think about and if maybe he thought the toothpaste also stretch the children, would bring the husband to pee in the park, bring lunch to Marari washed clothes and the dog would send him to school!
's why I think the physical, to be such, must not have anything to do!
However, flying over the next hour is to chemistry. One hour of reaction! I crossed my eyes ... were 9 and I was without coffee! my brains vomited blood, but the hour ends and get the range. I go out I take a breath of fresh air. Bea came to me and said: "Please, I suggest you question me now in Latin! I know nothing!" and I "Ok I'll quiet."
Back in the classroom and 4 girls are questioned in Sallust, I am on the second bench, the best prompter the whole institution!
Profs: "Beatrice cariora what does it mean?"
IO: "More care"
Bea: "Well it means ..."
ME: "The more expensive!"
Bea: "here is to mean more expensive"
Profs: "Exactly," I
"Fiu"
short so the whole question. Bea took seven and I felt just one Latin.
school hours end with an hour of history and philosophy with my favorite teacher, even though 2 hours straight of the same professor make you regret being born, always remains the favorite prof.
ride home was a series of ugly events: The Mother of soup with vegetables, repetitions of mathematics (finite repetitions have been waiting for 1 hour in the rain with mother of Jehovah's Witnesses who sought to redeem my soul from sin), talks with Professor (which after all went well, too bad for 4:30 in mathematics ) and it all ended with a discussion at dinner with my father.
After a day like I would want to throw hand grenades, but then I think the fact that often much worse than spend days and then now I'm listening to Kiss by Prince how can you not be happy?
0 comments:
Post a Comment