Thursday, April 29, 2010

Auditory Hallucinations More Condition_symptoms

Pesto Asparagus Pesto zucchini, zucchini quiche, salad of raw zucchini e. .. Petites


Pesto zucchini, zucchini quiche, salad of raw zucchini e. ..

Hello! I like joking ... the warmth of spring sun tickles the folds of my heart! I got on the tandem of the garden and the moon ... and so I am seeding governed by the phases of the moon! Whom? These I have planted almost three weeks ago. Cross your fingers! Done? By day and night out in the kitchen to avoid the thermal night, a pass water every morning! We hope to Sautee with Cucurbita pepo, Cucurbita moschata oblong with yellow skin, yellow Cucurbita maxima - gray flattened at the poles! In a few days they will move into the garden, each in a little hole, a good distance from each other, they usually expand much with the creepers! I do not remember well, but about two years ago, two pumpkin plants valance have climbed in the branches of olive trees, and so two big "olive" grew up in the air!


0 comments:

Post a Comment