Pesto Asparagus
And to think that I had bought this small bunch of asparagus for compose a spring centerpiece! Patience - I said - it means I'll have to venture into a new walk to Mercatale! A huge sacrifice! The idea of \u200b\u200bpesto asparagus is by his friend of fotoefornelli!
In a glass jar is kept in the refrigerator for about two weeks ... if it comes! Here we no longer track. An idea for the accompaniment? A tuna steak cubes, a delicate mixture of oil, lemon juice and a few drops of soy sauce ... a tablespoon of dried basil and away!
The rating was high. Then once seated at the table ideas there! Riot of colors, flavors tasty shake the tablecloth almost, just almost, lisa ... a gift a few years ago. Busatti's drawers full of things! And I learned to appreciate them!
0 comments:
Post a Comment