Two poppies and a cake with asparagus
The overwhelming desire to put the first asparagus in the pan I made me forget my troubles and oven that can be combined! I must admit I have not loved you enough ... there's never been a thrilling passion between me and him. Just like that .. the cake with asparagus is light, you know, balanced. Patience. The taste is charged. And in the coming days I will have to buy a new furnace. Tips? I'm here waiting!
Ingredients:
- 120 g white flour 50 g
- emmer flour
- 50 g grated parmesan
- a bunch green asparagus
- 100 g ricotta cheese 3 eggs
- salt & pepper
- a sachet of instant yeast for pies
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil Olive
Wash and clean the asparagus Cut off the woody stems. In a saucepan heat the butter and add the asparagus, cut into chunks. Season slowly for about twenty minutes, sprinkle with a bit of hot broth.
Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
eggs work very well with the mixer. In a bowl mix the cheese with the ricotta, salt & pepper, add the eggs and add oil. Stir in the flour sifted with baking powder and cold asparagus.
Line a rectangular cake mold and pour the mixture without stirring, and even longer.
Wait twenty minutes ... and make peace with the oven!
0 comments:
Post a Comment