Thursday, April 22, 2010

Herpes Zoster Treatment More Condition_symptoms

diary in green

dear diary, yesterday I had a nasty surprise in the garden, almost all my roses showed up a few leaves more or less of small holes, looking at the bottom of the leaf I noticed that the holes were caused by many tiny bruchini who were literally eating the plant, I had no time to think dafarsi, use a chemical that would kill them or remove the leaves all those who had these little holes, I decided for the second choice, but very much more difficult on the one hand but also the greenest, remove the leaves for the plant is not a big loss as they form new ones in a short time (this time) I do not know if I have solved the problem, however, know that these things it takes perseverance, "love is hard" told me a person dear to me of my past, and had reason to love the plants like loving someone or something involves its fair share of hard work, I love plants and I return constantly doubling what I gave.
this work then I had to do today I checked all the roses more refining my cleaning.
Well now I'm tired I go to bed goodnight dear diary

0 comments:

Post a Comment